Wednesday 25 March 2009

En Route

Well, so this is Hong Kong, true to form it's absolutely chucking down outside, so much so that the mountains are barely visable, just mist, not even worth taking a picture of. it all looks very miserable outside, so I'm sat in a nice airport lounge with free wifi, listening to the new The Prodigy album, and waffling online.
The plane was quite nice, much smaller than a 380, but then again, isn't everything? But, surprisingly, there was lots of room, I like the redesign on the seats the've done. (Look up Cathay Pacific shell seats) and the entertainment system was a mass of stuff. I watched Lakeview Terrace, some Family Guy, Simpsons and CSI. And slept. Alot. :)
The check-in procedure was a bit fluffy and a bit of a free for all, and in HKIA you're kinda left to fend for yourself, but it's not all bad.

I've had a couple of texts from Oz peoples, apparently Paul with the broken bum, Dylan and Cathal are back in Sydney, I might manage to give them a wave tomorrow hopefully.

Right, time to go finish me book, one less thing to carry round. It's an old second hand gibson book, so it's ok to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment