Tuesday 24 March 2009

Ready to go and thoughts.

So, I' all packed at last. no doubt there's things that I've missed, and things I've taken out that I shouldn't have, but that's half the fun right? (not as much fun as packing that bag is oging to be everytime we move! - There's a lot of stuff in there!)

I'm mentally exicted about going, (though not looking forward to the flight length, the sooner we get a quicker method the better!) I've been wondering if I'll change and stuff and what lies ahead and what I'll experience. I wanted to write like this really cool thing about what my views on stuff are at the moment and what I want for the future, but now it all sounds a bit pretentious. Ahh what the hey...

I believe in god. In my own way. As I do fate, and that there's no such thing as co-incidence.
I hold grudges. Most people won't know any of the ones I have currently, but there are a few people who I definately have an axe to grind with. Maybe this trip will clear them from my mind.
I love my friends. Sadly, even the ones who take the **** (to some point anyways. Though I imagine when I come back anyone who takes the **** with my friendship will be ignored.) I want to play with cars. All day, every day. I couldn't live without music. One of the hardest things for me over the next few months will be not playing my guitar. I struggle to have serious relationships (friendship wise or other) to people who don't share my passion for music. But with certain people it's not an issue.

Holy crap, still pretentious, and now I must leave! speak to you all from the ohter side of the world!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment