Thursday 5 March 2009

mid way between

As I'm halfway between trips (kinda) I thought I'd mention a few things that will stick with me from my last visit.

1) Josh at Travel Up! attacking Becky with a rubber stamp and his method of apologizing, (I can't say here, but needless to say it was rude and funny at the same time)
2) Josh giving myself and rob a stamp each to attack Becky when she came back from the loo.
3) Birthday cake!
4) Birthday Imax
5) Hanging out planning our onward trip on a balcony on the 35th floor of Rob and Becky's building.
6) That one glorious day of sunshine, laying back on Bondi, with Paul, Dylan, Cathal and Jodie, and all those bikini'd girls, with old Taking Back Sunday playing on my mp3. That was a gorgeous image.
7) Meeting all the cool people I met and will keep in touch with.
8) Hearing the French pronounce Gavin, "Gay-vin" That will never get old.
9) all those V8s.

and also what I'm looking forward to when I go back...
1) the Great Ocean Road,
2) Ayres Rock
3) The PADI diving course
4) SkyDiving at Airlie Beach
5) Off Roading on Fraxer Island
6) Surf School
7) Trying to meet up with everyone if possible and they're still out there (Paul, Dylan, Cathal, Ian, Matt, Jodie, Sarah, Sarah Jayne, Jess, Vikki)
8) Then Fiji and the US!

I know it's going to be good. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment