Tuesday 10 February 2009

Day umm, something.

So after the post last night, we headed to side bar for a quick drink then I hit the room and met the other occupants, Dominic the German wholeft this morning. Mas, from Copenhagen. and Sarah from Canterbury (small bloody world, canterbury girl and kent weather!)
Today when I woke up there was just myself and Sarah around so we went for a wander round the dity as she's been here a bit longer and suggested a place for breakfast. Sadly it's raining like a motherbitch, which is annoying and kinda spoils any decent photos and stuff, but yeah today was kinda cool, did a fair bit of walking, got a Vodafone Aus sim too, so for le texting, hit +61406982706 as I'll barely use my 3 sim 'til I get back.
Just before leaving for Rob and Becky's tonight another person arrived in the room tonight, young lady called jo from Birmingham.
Dunno what I'm gonna do tomorrow, as I think Sarah's probably going swimming and Mas is off doing his thing. We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment