Monday 9 February 2009

Made it!

Yo! Well, here I am, writing on becky's laptop on the 35th floor of some apartment building, I don't know what day it is, what time it is, anything!
So, what do I have to catch up on?
Well, Singapore Terminal 3 is very cool, it's basically a transfer terminal so there's plenty of stuff to keep you occupied I found out just a little too late, a butterfly centre, koi carp pond, hard rock cafe, message shop, there was even a pub with the Arsenal Vs Tottenham game on.
I have noted, that the Singapore airlines uniforms seem incredibly tightly fitted to the tiny waisted stewardessess. I'm not complaining of course, I was just "how tight?"
Another plus was the onflight meal included a Toblerone!! (If you know me, Toblerone is right up up there on the scale of chocolate, which also involves fruit and nut, and mint crisp.) The downside was after catching a couple of hours sleep I woke up face to face with a barley legal chubby chinese girl, scared the crap out of me!
Anyways, I finally arrived in Sydney this afternoon, and headed to Wake Up! where I shall be staying, I'm in a dorm with what i can only assume to be 6 blokes juding by the mess, I've met Warren the token Irish, he seems quite funny, but I think his entire trip has been drinking and having sex. I managed to go grab a shower and make myself feel a bit better, then packed my suff away in a locker as Rob called. to say hi! lol
Since then I've been asleep, then Becky called and we went to Coles's supermarket and now I'm chillin in their living room...who knows what'll happen next!
(side note, I'm a little apprehensive about all my stuff in a room with people I don't know and having loads of time in the day without anyonw I know, but I think that's just the jet lag playing with my head.)

No comments:

Post a Comment