Friday 20 February 2009

a few days off

Well I'd best post on here after 2 days off, and this morning recieving a text from mother saying "no blog posts, everything ok?" I loves my mum I does.
SO yeah, on wednesday, I was going to do the Coogee Beach to Bondi walk with Paul and Wake-up, but they cancelled it at 11 due to the weather, so they had a film on downstairs, called Marley and me with Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston, it was a pirate copy and wasn't a particularly good film, but had all the girls crying near the end. (I say near the end, as the copy they had didn't have an ending!) we then wandered back upstairs, to glorious sunshine, so paul, Jim the girl and cathal went down to Darling Harbour, where we had a nice burger, then Jim left and the rest of us wandered round the harbour, over to Hyde park, then along william street past the bentley, lambo ferarri and maserati garages) it was nice.
Yesterday the sun came out properly and we went to Bondi. then eventually trekked across to Coogee, hitting every beach on the way, I'm a bit pink, but seem to have avoided burnage. I will post more later but right now I'm off to book the next part of our trip next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment