Thursday 28 May 2009

Arron's Blog...supplemental

Hi all, well, I'm currently in Chicago and loving it. Sadly, the Hawks just lost game 5 in OT to the red wings, which means the Stanley Cup Finals will be Detroit Vs Pittsburgh...which has led me to a musing...shall I go see game 4 of the stanley cup final in pittsburgh, leaving here on the 3rd, see the game on the 4th and fly to new york on the 5th until the 11th? I'm still thinking that may be too long in NY...I need some input guys, I was planning on staying in Chicago until the 2nd anyways...

In addition to this, a ticket to fly from chicago to new york, will cost me $160. To fly to Pittsburgh is $115 then on to New York is another $70, so $185...(tickets to the game don't go on sale for a few more hours yet so I can't factor that in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment