Wednesday 20 May 2009

USA

Yeah, so, umm, I've still not written the Fiji part yet, and I've only got a draft of what I'm gonna write for the US, but needless to say, we've done 1400+ miles in 5 days, including a day where we didn't go anywhere by car and walked excessively. THere will be an update soon, I might pad out what I have tonight and post in the morning (US time) once we've sussed out our route. We're in a place called Kingman currently, just past Chloride (i sh*t you not.) Tomorrow will be some actual Route 66, maybe a bit of Canyon and then Flagstaff for the night. Today I found a shopping outlet. I bought new glasses, they're polarised. I like them alot.
One thing of note for the week, the phrase, emmitted by my very own vocal chords when seeing a bird wash itself in the street... "What are you doing? that's not a bath it's a f***ing puddle you pikey!" A bit harsh on said bird maybe, but it had just offered to Tarmac my driveway. (I guess you had to be there.)
Catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment