Saturday 30 May 2009

this just coming in...

I hate my bank. They're crap.

In other news, I'll be in chicago until about the 2nd, as my hostel booking seems to have gone awry, I'm not going to the NHL playoffs as it's $125 a ticket, and I barely have $125 for the next fortnight! so if any of you owe me money, now's the time to pay me, else I'll be very angry when I get back. I leave new york on the 11th, and so don't want to really get there before the 7th, so not sure where to go in between, I'm tempted to go back to Toronto as I love that place, but not sure. I'd like to say a big thanks to MaD for their loan last week, it helped immensely, and to Lana who's just left for home with a h00j I.O.U. from me! to everyone else, I promise I'll post some updates of the last few days soon, and fiji, (I've not forgotten) I'm thinking of having an easy day tomorrow, so that should work perfectly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment