Monday 4 May 2009

oopsie & itinerary

Seems i've neglected the blog again. I've been very busy readers, yes I have. Trying to sort out things, whilst also Going to Fraser Island, and then doing a 1 week surf school from Byron to Sydney, I *will* get round to updating, hipefully before leave for Fiji tomorrow, but just thought I'd check in for now to say in the words of Granny Weatherwax. 'I aten't dead' :)

OK, so I probably haven't put up what I plan yet...so here goes.
Today: 05/05 Fly to Nadi (Fiji)
Travel round Fiji
14/05 - Fly to LAX - Head to Santa Barbara for a night's place to crash
15/05 -> 29/05 Route 66 to Chicago, with slight detours to San Francisco at the beginning, and Hoover Dam.
LA -> Barstow -> Kingman -> Flagstaff -> Gallup -> Albequerque -> Santa Rosa -> AMARILLO -> Shamrock -> Oklahoma City -> Tulsa -> Springfield -> St Louis ->another Springfield -> Chicago
29/05 -> Don't know yet, probably a few days if not a week in Chicago
11/06 Fly home from Newark, so probably a few days in New York beforehand too.

No comments:

Post a Comment