Saturday 30 May 2009

Chapter 4. Day off

Sat 30th
Today I had a lie in and got up about 9:30, went on the internet for a bit, tried to suss out my finances and plan for the next 14 days, gave up and wandered round a few blocked for food for the next few days, failed again and bought a subway. though it was a 5 buck footlong special, so that'll cover me 'til way into tonight, where I shall find a bar to watch the Orlando game. I then trundled back to my bunk to write up the last few days of the usa and all of Fiji. I managed the USA part! it's now 3pm, and I'm gonna post this online, sort out where I can buy food, and plan my trips to the united center and soldier field. I thought about seeing a baseball game, and although I'm sure I'd love the atompshere and experience, I'm not sureI can be bothered. I have better things to spend my money on!

No comments:

Post a Comment